January 8th – January 14th
January 22nd – January 24th
We are delighted to share the following information about our 2021 Winter Concert, One Team, One Dream, and Hip Hop Show performances. After careful consideration and abiding by all current State guidelines students will perform on stage at Babson College’s Sorenson Center Theater in order to create a weekend of virtual shows that will premier Friday, January 22nd and be available to watch at your convenience through Sunday, January 24th.
Students and teachers have been working hard on this new and exciting virtual format which will also include interviews, outtakes, cameos, photos, a digital program and more! So pop some popcorn, get cozy on the couch and let us take you from STAGE to STREAM!
HERE. . .
WE. . .
COME! ! !
- Filming will take place Friday, January 8th through Thursday, January 14th.
- Detailed schedule will be posted HERE on December 7th.
- Please email email@example.com if you have an unavoidable conflict.
- Students should arrive performance ready in costume, hair and make-up.
- A costume email was sent in to all Excel classes in early November to each class with specific costume details; general program Hip Hop classes will receive their costumes in December.
- Please make sure you bring all necessary items to filming (tights, shoes, hair piece, etc.)
- Please make any Dancers’ Boutique purchases in advance for curbside pickup (we will not have items for sale at the theater).
“STAGE TO STREAM” TICKETS
- One Team, One Dream and The Hip Hop Show will stream Friday, January 22nd – Sunday, January, 24th.
- Tickets to the virtual shows will cost $45/per student and will include:
- access to ALL virtual shows so that students may watch themselves and their peers;
- a link to share with extended family;
- unlimited viewing of all shows and bonus content throughout the performance weekend.
- For your convenience, tickets will be charged to your card on file on December 14th. Should you not wish to purchase tickets, please let us know via email by December 11th.
- Digital downloads of the shows will be available for purchase after performance weekend.
- JLDC is working closely with Babson staff to adhere to all State safety guidelines.
- Students, faculty and staff will be masked and distanced at all times on campus.
- The Sorensen Center is equipped with high efficiency air exchangers and will be disinfected each day after use with an electrostatic micro sprayer.
- JLDC has exclusive use of the theater facility; Babson students and faculty will not be on campus for the weeks leading up to and during our rental.
- All filming will take place at Babson College Sorenson Center for the Arts: 19 Babson College Drive, Wellesley
- Please drop-off and pick-up your child in front of the Sorensen Center at their allotted time.
- Caregivers must remain outside the building and may use the Trim parking lot to wait on campus.
- A JLDC staff member will greet your child and escort them into and out of the theater.
- Please do your best be arrive and depart on time so that we may adhere to our filming schedule.
DIGITAL PROGRAM ADS
- Congratulate your dancer with a digital program ad that will be featured during the show weekend.
- Send us your own design as a JPEG or PDF or let us design it for you!
- Ads are one size, full color: $90
- To purchase an ad email firstname.lastname@example.org by December 20th.
SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL
The Stage to Stream tickets cover only a portion of the expense of producing a weekend of virtual performances. Should you wish to support JLDC in further defraying costs, please consider making a contribution.
Countdown to the Weekend!!